Monday, May 4, 2009

I ♥ Faces

This weeks contest over at I ♥ Faces,  is hats.  And I think the use of the hat in this picture, made my niece relax and have more fun while having her picture taken.  Go over the I ♥ Faces blog and enter in on the fun.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!

A Family Completed... said...

She looks so sweet and innocent!
You can check out my submission HERE

Carmen said...

Beautiful picture....You have a beautiful family...

Foursons said...

Precious! I love her hand position.

Anonymous said...

What a cute hat and sweet family you have.

B Dad

Jenn said...

How sweet!

Mireille said...

Very beautiful girl and a great shot of her!! Well done!

Unknown said...

Good heavens your family is cute :-) I love your header picture -- and this picture is really cute too!

Through My Own Lens said...

Oh, this is just such a sweet photo...I love it!