Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

The Staples family made it to Flagstaff! No snow today, but it has been raining. We had dinner with my family and some church members who don't have family in town. My favorite dish is always my mom's sweet potato casserole. Dad made some very moist turkey and an awesome corn pomogranite relish. Highlights of the day were: Sharing Thanksgiving with Native Americans, Myrna Yellowhair had a great idea and said "Let's reinact the First Thanksgiving!" Playing pin the top hat on the turkey. And of course the yummy food. The thing I am most thankful for, is of course my family. I love my husband so much and am thankful we started a family and the life we share. I am very thankful to all of our extened family for loving and supporting us and our girls. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: