Friday, November 21, 2008

Why I hate Trix cereal

I just got finished cleaning up after breakfast. Yesterday I went to the grocery store and got three boxes of cereal. It was on sale and I had a coupon. I got two boxes of Trix and one box of Golden Grahmns for $1 each! The Trix were not such a good idea. Here's why:

1. Trix are tiny balls that roll all over the floor while I am sweeping.
2. They are multi-colored, and stain my tile floor red, blue, yellow and green.
3. Also stained are our clothes and baby's face and hands.
4. When milk is added they become sticky.
5. Stuck to baby's bottom, my pants and the bottom of four little girls feet.
Oh dear, I just found two in the living room, I'm sure they rolled in there on there own.

The Staples family will not be eating round multi-colored ceral again!

No comments: