1. My husband, for loving me unconditionally and showing me what true love really is. That man has been my rock in so many hard times.
2. My loving and faithful God, who will turn my tables of sorrow and grief into tables of joy and rejoicing. If I let go and let him.
3. My children who have taught me so much about myself. I'm thankful for the love I feel for them. That love has blessed me beyond measure.
4. My home, even though sometimes I think it's too small, because at least we have a safe and happy home.
5. Our extended family who also loves our family unconditionally. I have to say I am so blessed with awesome parents and awesome in-laws.
6. My MOPS friends and MOPS itself. I've meet true friends there that don't judge me or the way I mother.
7. The few pounds I've gained the past month, because it means that my family has food and our pantry is full.
8. We have really nice neighbors. Neighbors that we could rely on if there was an emergency.
9. I'm thankful we have one car because at least we have a car that fits our whole family. A car that has been good to us and hasn't needed any repairs. (So far.)
10. I'm thankful for my family's health.
11. I'm thankful for my husband's job even though I sometimes complain that my husband gets home late, because what would we do if he lost his job like so many others have. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Lord for his job.
12. I'm thankful that God has been leading me places that are out of my comfort zone, even though it's very uncomfortable and scary, so I can someday fulfill the plan he has for me.
13. Thank you Lord for giving me a gift of photography. I want to use it to bless others. Let it be a blessing to my family.
Dear Lord, I pray for those families that are struggling to put food on their tables this year. I pray that you bless them. Please show us what we can do to bless someone else this year. Don't let us ignore that little voice that tells us that the person we sit next to in bible study can use a gift that we may have. Even if it's someone we know who can't pay their electric bill and are too ashamed to say it. Let us be Thankful for the things and blessings that we have and to complain less. Amen.