Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

To my darling baby girls, thank you so much for making me a mother.  I love you so much.  I try to tell and show you everyday that I love you, and I know someday you will fully understand.  

Before you were born, I used to think of myself so much more.  Thank you for teaching me to be less selfish.  Thank you for teaching me to love with my whole heart and not just the parts I want to share.  You have given me a deeper understanding of God's love by loving me and letting me love you.

You have made me a better person, because I want to be a good example for you.  I'm so much more open and understanding, now that you four are my life.  I have a long way to go and a lot to learn.  Thank you for going through it with me.  I want you to be kind, love with your whole heart, understand who you are and who you are in God and be strong and compassionate women.  Some days, I am not at my best, so I hope you can learn from my mistakes.

Happy Mother's day to everyone in my life who has been such a wonderful example of love and motherhood.  To my Mom, whom I love so much.  Mom, I don't completely understand what you went through with me, because I don't have teenagers yet, but I'm starting to understand the sacrifices you have made.  You are amazing.  Debbie, you raised some amazing kids.  All the blood, sweat and tears paid off.  I know Josh is the amazing father and husband that he is, because of you.  Kristan, I don't know if I would make it, if I didn't have you.  Grandmothers are just as amazing and I can't wait to be one.  Grandma Nadine, GG,  Grandma D, you all mean so much to us.  Sherry, Dawny, Mothers of my childhood friends (It's hard taking care of your children's friends), Mops moms (who listen to my fears, gripes, and my joy's with an open heart and mind),  all my friends who are Moms, and Mom's I don't know or haven't met yet.  Happy Mother's Day!  I am so blessed to have you all in my life.   

1 comment:

Happy McNally Mom said...

You are such a wonderful mother. I am so lucky to have you in my life. Love you.