Saturday, May 30, 2009

Savanna's first hair cut!

Today, we got Vannies hair cut.  I really didn't want to cut her beautiful hair.  She has the perfect hair.  Her hair has perfect body, it has curl but is never frizzy, and it hangs perfectly.  So why did I cut it?  She refuses to let me put her hair up, hates having her hair brushed and she chews her hair.  So her perfect hair , usually looks like a rats nest and we have a knock-down-drag-out fight to get it brushed.  I'll grow her hair out again when she is past the terrible two's and on to the wonderful four's.

She had to sit on my lap, because she would not sit in some chair, that some strange person suggest she sit in.  

Laney came with us and she sat on the floor eating a sucker the hairdresser gave her.  She ended up getting a trim, too.

Olivia wanted to cut her hair, too.  But, I just couldn't do it.  She only wanted to do it 'cause her sisters did.


Savanna ate her sucker while she watched Laney get her hair cut.


For some reason, I was more sad to see the red hair on the floor.  Like it's hard to come by or something.  (Savanna hair on the left and Laney hair on the right.)

No comments: