Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas card outakes

Taking a Christmas card photo of four children ages 5-2 is no easy task. Usually I'm lucky to get one good photo and the rest are outtakes. I took the time to take them so I'm gonna post 'em.
Excuse me! Excuse me miss two-year-old-who-has-way-more-important-things-to-do-than-listen-to-her-mother. Can I have your attention please?

Now webkinz are very reasonable photo subjects. They sit perfectly still and listen to instruction. The reason there is a webkinz photo is because Laney made me promise to take it or she wouldn't let me take her picture. I'm a wonderful mother who never bribes her children and they know who's BOSS!


Laney is the most photogenic. I think.

There's just one little problem. She doesn't like to have her picture taken.
(Do you like her Christmas dress? I got it on clearance last year at Target for $7!)

I almost used this picture of Savanna for our Christmas card. It's so..................her.

As the resident two and three year olds of this house, we would like to take a moment to say......

we are really cute.



Olivia either uses her head shot pose or this one.


1 comment:

SillyHille said...

they are all cute!
too funny- I bet it takes all day to get pics of all 4 of them!