Sunday, December 13, 2009

I heart faces-Pet catagory

There is this wonderful place down the road that sells pumpkins and Christmas trees for the holidays. Galloping Grace Youth Ranch does an amazing job running it. We take the girls there to pick pumpkins and to get our Christmas tree. I'm amazed how they turn a boring corner on a busy intersection into the best place on earth during the holidays. Aside from selling pumpkins and Christmas trees, they have all this super fun FREE stuff for kids to do. Including a horseback ride for the kids. We went on Sunday and the horses had these adorable reindeer hats on. Just in time for the I heart faces pet week!


10 comments:

The Wades said...

You are the sweetest! I can't tell you how much your post just meant to me. I'll have to show Max tomorrow. Thank you for your kind words about the lot. We have so much fun putting it on--it's nice to know you enjoyed.

Your girls are absolutely beautiful and your photography is stunning! :) Thanks again.

Michelle

Britt said...

Aww I like this! Your girls are adorable too! 5,4,3 and 2?? Oh my goodness how do you do it?? :)

BlondeShot Creative said...

nice shot, very festive!

Stylist A said...

What a cute picture! I love horses!!!

Foursons said...

What a fantastic photo and I am loving the editing! Great job!

(Your header is filled with some gorgeous little girls too!)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

I love horses! I wish I could ride more often, but with the weather I can't. Great job on the pic!

Natalie said...

cute photo. :) i'm lovin the santa hat

Unknown said...

Very sweet! Merry Christmas Horsey!

Dot O said...

What a great (and unusually adorned) entry for this week's theme. I guess the horse had no problem keeping this on his head??

Sarah said...

That's awesome! Very unique photo, love the little bit of sun flare, too! :D