Saturday, August 1, 2009

Lake Tahoe

We just got back Monday from a trip to California, Reno, NV. This would be the reason for no blog posts for a very long time. 16 hour car drive to get there and get back have permanently removed some of my brain cells. The girls did awesome the way there, but the way back was a whole 'nother story. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures while I was there.
I did take some from our day spent at Lake Tahoe. If you've never been you have to go at least once in your life. It's one of the most beautiful places I ever seen.

The kids really, really loved the water and the beach.

Our cousins.

Addison is usually afraid of the water, but she loved it here!

My husband and our oldest daughter have a love affair with water. They are two peas in a pod.




Addy and Logy were best buds this whole trip. They were bed buddies at night. We put them in the same room to sleep and they would talk to each other in the morning.

Brandan. Those would be his girl cousins pink goggles.



One of the reasons I love this man so much, he rocks the pink goggles.

No comments: