Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines' day!

Here is our day in a nutshell. We woke up and the girls opened their Valentine mailboxes they made a few weeks ago. It's funny how excited they get over little notes. Then we watched Little Women. (My favorite book by the way, funny how my life is kinda turning out that way) Oh, I made pink pancakes with pink frosting, pink sugar and pink milk. I was gonna make heart shaped pancakes, but as it turns out I have every shaped cookie cutter under the sun except a heart. The girls and I exercised. I'm gonna do a post on that another day. They work out with me to a DVD, even Addy. The babies napped. We painted a wooden boat for Daddy for V-Day. (I forgot to take a picture of that, it's pretty cute.) I made the most awesomest cupcakes ever. I put the kids to bed at seven! Can I get a shout out! Josh and I had take out after the girls went to bed early. I could actually understand what my husband was saying at the dinner table. Usually I have to ask him to repeat himself several times, and ask the yahoo's to please stop yelling. My husband is sneaking in a few minutes of basketball while I'm posting this. Even though it would be nice to be out on the town with my husband, I sure do like our date nights in at home after the kiddos go to sleep.

In honor of love day. I'd just like to say I love you to all of our friends and family who love us and the girls. Happy Valentine's Day! XOXO



This is Laney's mailbox that she decorated. It says Laney and Luke. As in Luke Skywalker her imaginary friend/boyfriend.


I just realized my girls were wearing their christmas jammies.



Oh see I added some strawberries so it wasn't sooo unhealthy.




This is Addy Mae exercising to the Jillian Micheals Shred DVD.


Work it baby, work it!


Look at these bad boys. I'm so glad I worked out today.



That chocolate sauce on the top is to die for. I put some on a strawberry and almost went to choco heaven. I bet you wish you were here right now.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Hi! I just found your blog from MckMama's and thought I'd say hello. I have 3 girls (ages 5, 4.5, and 2.5). It's fun, but crazy! I love love love your pictures...I am an "aspiring" photographer and just recently bought my first dslr (a Canon rebel 300d). It's awesome! Anyway, it was fun reading through your blog.