Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas survey

Getting to Know Your Friends - Christmas Addition


Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. Even though bags would be easier, it's not as much fun.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real!!! I actually tried to buy a fake tree last year and I took it back.

3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving. If the tree place would of had them earlier, I would of gotten one.

4. When do you take the tree down? When ever it starts to bug me.

5. Do you like eggnog? NO

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A beautiful purple dress that my great grandmother sewed for me. She also made a matching dress for my doll.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. But it's a plastic toy one. I'm afraid a pretty one would just get broken in my house. You cant have a broken baby Jesus.

8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad.

9. Easiest person to buy for? The kids, Josh and my brother.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Because I love to get them in the mail, I love to send them out.

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't think I can remember.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I love them all, but am fond of the classics like Holiday Inn, White Christmas, and It's a Wonderful Life.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The past few years, I've found good deals on the toys the kids are asking for before Thanksgiving

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I just did last week for a white elephant party, but I'm not gonna say what the gift was!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Desserts and baked goods.

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear on the tree... and clear outside on the house

17. Favorite Christmas song? I like the ballads like O Holy Night and Carol of the bells This year I'm trying to teach the girls Little Drummer Boy.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? The past couple of years we have gone to Oregon, this year we are excited to stay home and have family come here. Thanks guys! Can't wait to see you.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? No.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning!! And one present on Christmas eve.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Traffic and cranky workers at the stores

23. What do you want for Christmas this year? I just want the girls to have a good christmas and our family to get here and have a great time.

24. Favorite ornament theme or color? I'm staring at my tree right now and I just love it. Laney just told me our tree is the most beautiful tree she has ever seen.

25. Favorite for Christmas dinner? My husbands prime rib. He is one handsome cook!

No comments: