Thursday, December 11, 2008

Gingerbread house

Christmas is officially two weeks away! The Staples family is very excited. Today the girls and I made our first gingerbread house. I know I bought one two years ago, but we never made it. Savanna ate the frosting and all the candy I gave her to put on the house. Laney and Olivia did an awesome job on decorating and Addison kept walking around the table to see which sister would give her some candy. I think in one of these pictures Savanna has frosting on her face.

Josh was at work today, so he missed the messy craft. He had an emergency root canal yesterday so hopefully he feels better today. Now I know why dentist's make so much money. I'm a little frustrated that our insurance doesn't pay more for a root canal.

Enjoy our gingerbread house.

No comments: