Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas visits

My kids are so excited for family to finally get here. First Mima and Papa are coming on Christmas eve. We miss them and are very excited to see them (even though we just saw them for Thanksgiving, once a month is not enough.) Then my girls favorite cousins (with the exception of baby Aidan, yes we still call him baby Aidan) are coming to stay at their house! My neighbor was just telling me that they don't invite their family to stay at their house because they don't like to mess up their sleeping arrangements or have a house full of people. I told that I don't care if we are tripping over people in the middle of the night, we are stoked that people are coming to visit. Here's a picture of two of my girls with their cousins in a past Christmas.Aahh! I can't believe how big these kids are getting!

No comments: