Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A short trip to Flagstaff!

We just got back from a very short, but fun trip to Flagstaff. Josh had a meeting in Phoenix and he hates flying, hates leaving us at home, and spending the night by himself. I hate when he's gone also. Anyways, we went to Flagstaff to spend the night and day while Josh drove to the meeting with a friend. The girls really missed Mima and Papa and were glad to see them. Mom spent some time with us in the morning, we went to Uncle Brian's work for some free bank suckers, and we went to visit Aunt Chelsea at her work. She works for the justice court. Aunt Chelsea gave us a tour of the court rooms and we even got to meet a judge! That was cool for me and the kids seemed to be entertained. Savanna kept telling everyone her name was two. She's a little confused as to the difference between her name and her age. Then Laney said we were potty training that one. It's so funny the things kids say to strangers. Then we went to the mall for some free cosmetics from Dillard's. Some weird lawsuit were they were required to give away free stuff works for me. Then we had dinner with everyone at Brian and Chelsea's apartment. Then we drove back to Albuquerque with our kids passed out in the back. I'm tired! Lots of fun though. I wish I had taken my camera in the courthouse, it was a cool place.

1 comment:

Happy McNally Mom said...

How fun for you guys. I'm so glad you got to see your parents. I'm even gladder (is that a word) that you made it to get your free products.