Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I've always wanted to do one of these kind of posts, about how crazy moms are. It's way better to get it all out in the open, instead of pretending like we have it all together. So when I saw that McMama did this Not Me, Monday's where mommas in the blogging world, admit to their imperfections, I had to join. So don't judge me, just laugh about it!

When I was on the phone with my dear mother this week, I did not click over to receive a phone call from my sister-in-law and remember 30 minutes later that my dear mother was still on the other line! No, Not me!

I did not absentmindedly let my three year old peak into the stall of an unsuspecting peeing Kohl's customer! I would NEVER let that happen!

In that same bathroom trip to Kohl's, I would never forget to put wipes in my purse. Just in case my 2 year old being potty trained, would pull down her pull-up with poop in it to try and go potty by her self. I would not let her smear poop on the potty and up and down her legs and then forget to bring wipes. And I would definitely not yell at my other three children in a public restroom! No, Not me! Can you imagine what the people outside of the bathroom thought was going on in there!

I did not pretend like I didn't understand what my husband was talking about when he woke me up last night to tell me our five year old threw-up in bed, so I wouldn't have to clean it up. No way, No, Not me!

I would absolutely never, ever let my five year old brunette and 3 year old red head, climb over our fence into our neighbors yard. Of course I would assume that they could push their slide up to the wall and into the neighbors yard to play with their kids! NO, NOT, ME!


5 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Gotta love those potty-training days. =0)

Enjoyed your Not Me's.

Happy Monday!

Happy McNally Mom said...

Ok this is very funny.

Charisse said...

I followed the link from MckMama's comments to here. I have to tell you that your children are absolutely beautiful. And your NMM doesn't sound all that bad to me. It was not too long ago that I was dealing with the same fun potty training antics that you had to deal with this week!!

Scuba Girl said...

Oy veigh! I remember those days, and am SO glad they're "behind" me. I loved the part about leaving your mother hanging on the phone. And, unfortunately, I was always the one who woke up to the "SPLAT" sound - not my husband! Rock on with your beauties!

Paula & Skip said...

Hi, just stumbled over your blog and find your kids absolutely adorable.