Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Olivia the artist





Olivia is very artistic.  She loves music.  She loves to dance.  She has zero athletic ability, like her mother and unlike her father.  But she draws the coolest things.  Laney is good a drawing and Savanna is a very good colorer.  For two years old, she tries to stay in the lines, which I think is so amazing.  Anyways.  Olivia has these people and faces she draws that are her signature style.  I thought I would show you.  

I also started taking pictures of my kids artwork and am going to make a disk for each child and there artwork through the years.  I thought that was a good idea, because kids like to know that their artwork is cherished.  And Lord knows I don't have any more room on the walls for artwork.


4 comments:

Through My Own Lens said...

Adorable! I plan on doing this with my son's artwork too! I'm going to make a photo book out of it all (like from Shutterfly, Snapfish, Kodak, etc)!!!

Happy McNally Mom said...

She is really good at art. I'm not just saying that because I am her auntie, she really is.

threeblacklabs said...

I can not wait to frame my son's head with arms and legs. When I taught preschool I just couldn't get enough of this stage. I love that she even drew eyelashes. Way to go Olivia! Very detailed. I, too, plan on making a photo book as well with Noah's masterpieces. I heard you have a Mac too....you know all you have to do it click on pictures and turn them into a book easily with iPhoto. Isn't having a Mac just the best?! I think you have a girl that has a love for the Arts on your hands.

Angela Schmangela said...

Awwwe! I love it!